“Now finish the work, so that your eager willingness to do it may be matched by your completion of it, according to your means.” ~ 2 Corinthians 8:11
The three levels by which an individual may become engaged in the UNTCI Ministry Association are:
- Full Fellowship (Sliding Scale Income Based Annual Fellowship Dues) – An individual is a full participant in the body of believers, and as a follower of Jesus Christ is fully eligible for both Ministerial Licensure and Ordination. Predetermined sliding scale annual fellowship dues are paid to the UNTCI Ministry Association, in accordance with Biblical principles of giving according to one’s means. **NOTE: PLEASE REVIEW OUR ORDINATION GUIDELINES
- Associate Fellowship ($45 Annual Dues) - An individual is an non-ministerial associate participant in the body of believers as a follower of Jesus Christ. Predetermined set annual fellowship dues are paid to the UNTCI Ministry Association. Associate Fellowships are not eligible for either Ministerial Licensure and Ordination, as the nature of the fellowship is non-ministerial.
- Emeritus Fellowship ($25 Annual Dues) - An individual is retired from ministerial service, but remains a full participant in the body of believers as a follower of Jesus Christ. Predetermined set annual fellowship dues are paid to the UNTCI Ministry Association. Emeritus Fellowships are not eligible for either Ministerial Licensure and Ordination, as the nature of the fellowship is retirement from ministerial duties.
NEW! We have created a handy New Member Checklist to help you get started:
Click to Acknowledge Our Copyright & Download this Ministry File
ALL levels of Fellowship are eligible to enroll in Trinity Evangelical Christian University, the official distance learning seminary of The United New Testament Church, International, for professional development, certification and degrees.
UNTCI Fellowship dues are computed based on a sliding scale, in accordance with Biblical principles of giving according to one’s means.
While we acknowledge there is no system that will be 100% equitable across all income levels, we hope you will see that the spirit of this structure is intended to open the doors of UNTCI Ministry Association Fellowship as widely as possible, bringing the freedom to serve Christ to as many ministers as possible.
The UNTCI hereby has a balanced (throughout the year) Fellowship system. The month in which you must renew your Fellowship depends on the first letter of your last name.
- A & D: renew in January
- B: renew in February
- C & E: renew in March
- F, G, & N: renew in April
- H & O: renew in May
- M & I: renew in June
- P & L: renew in July
- J, K, & R: renew in August
- Q, S, and T: renew in September
- U, V, W, X, Y, and Z: renew in October
Current active memberships set to expire during any month in the 2014 Calendar Year are to be renewed as Full Fellowships during the correct month according to the individual’s name (outlined above).
Lifetime Memberships, by their very nature, have no expiration date, and thereby will never come up for renewal. While it is not required to do so, we encourage those who are “grandfathered in” under previously available Lifetime Memberships to adopt a habit of generosity toward their “mother church” and ministry covering UNTCI, and consider regular monthly giving of any amount. Monthly giving can be established online in denominations as small as $5.00 per month. It all counts.
|2014-2015 Annual Dues Chart |
UNTCI Ministry Association
|Salary Range: |
Your Gross Income is Between
Annual Dues = One
Monthly Installment Plan Available (3% Merchant Processing Fees
|$0||$ 20,000.00||$ 50.00||$ 4.32/month|
|$ 20,001.00||$ 25,000.00||$ 56.50||$ 4.85/month|
|$ 25,001.00||$ 30,000.00||$ 69.00||$ 5.93/month|
|$ 30,001.00||$ 35,000.00||$ 81.50||$ 6.99/month|
|$ 35,001.00||$ 40,000.00||$ 94.00||$ 8.07/month|
|$ 40,001.00||$ 45,000.00||$ 106.50||$ 9.15/month|
|$ 45,001.00||$ 50,000.00||$ 119.00||$ 10.22/month|
|$ 50,001.00||$ 55,000.00||$ 131.50||$ 11.29/month|
|$ 55,001.00||$ 60,000.00||$ 144.00||$ 12.36/month|
|$ 60,001.00||$ 65,000.00||$ 156.50||$ 13.43/month|
|$ 65,001.00||$ 70,000.00||$ 169.00||$ 14.50/month|
|$ 70,001.00||$ 75,000.00||$ 181.50||$ 15.58/month|
|$ 75,001.00||$ 80,000.00||$ 194.00||$ 16.64/month|
|$ 80,001.00||$ 85,000.00||$ 206.5||$ 17.73/month|
|$ 85,001.00||$ 90,000.00||$ 219.00||$ 18.80/month|
|$ 90,001.00||$ 95,000.00||$ 231.50||$ 19.88/month|
|$ 95,001.00||$ 100,000.00||$ 244.00||$ 20.94/month|
|$ 100,001.00||and up||$ 250.00#||$ 21.47# /month|
# = Total amount should be manually calculated to equal one quarter of one percent of gross income (income x .0025
Waivers and Discounts Available:
Full Fellowship One-Time Extreme Financial Hardship: Annual Dues reduced to a total of $40 that year, made payable to “UNTCI” by mail or online. Must be accompanied by a Waiver Request Form.
TECU Student Enrollment Discount: Deduct 30% From Your Total Annual Dues When Paid During Initial 12 month Active Period of TECU Enrollment (Not Applicable to Financial Hardship Total). Must be accompanied by receipt for enrollment paid within the previous 12 months.
How to request a Full Waiver:
Active members experiencing extreme financial hardship or full disability may request a full waiver of dues. Application for a waiver must be made annually to the Treasurer using this form and include formal documentation as detailed on the form. Any dispute over the amount of dues payable shall be finally determined by the Board of Directors.
To apply for a full waiver please complete the Waiver Request Form here.