The United New Testament Church, International is actively affirming and upholding the Biblical standard of a Mighty Priesthood of all Believers. The sacrificial death of Jesus Christ annulled the Aaronic priesthood, as we read in the Epistle to the Hebrews. As the perfect Son of God and High Priest, Jesus established a new covenant (Heb. 9:15-22) with better promises (Heb. 8:6) when he offered himself (Heb. 7:27) as the perfect victim once for all (Heb. 7:27) as our substitute (Heb. 7:27) and ransom (Heb. 9:15). By his death he took away our sins (Heb. 9:28), made us perfect (Heb. 10:14), obtained for us eternal redemption (Heb. 9:12), opened a new and living way in and through him to God’s throne of grace, and sat down at the right hand of God (Heb. 10:12). He now invites every believer (Heb. 9:14) to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus (Heb. 10:19) to offer continually spiritual sacrifices (Heb. 13:15, 16) as priests in Christ.
We as a “body” recognize the power of standing together and being of one accord and seek to build “outward” the “church” as a true, meaningful, and relevant ecclesia. This is as we believe the Lord intended, to join together in the proclamation, service, and life of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, moving always outward to the world.
If you are already in fellowship with UNTCI as an active member in “good standing” then your ministry is already affiliated with us to the extent of your participation in both our ministries. However, “Full Affiliation” is available to your ministry that will allow your ministry or campus to “operate” as a part of The United New Testament Church, Int. Corporation using our name through the following simple process:
1) Complete the online “Membership Application” being sure to describe in detail your Ministry and Campus Activity and include the words “Full Affiliation Request“
2) Participate fully in the phone interview that will be scheduled with a Board Member as a result of your application.
3) Establish some benevolence with the fellowship either by monthly giving or other participation to strengthen and serve the fellowship. (This will be explained further in your interview)
4) Establish a presence within the UNTCI website as a “Fellow” member and introduce yourself across the UNTCI social media outlets.
5) Receive, review, complete, and sign The United New Testament Church, Int’s Affiliation Agreement.
6) Receive, review, agree, and sign in agree, The United New Testament Church, Int’s Code of Ethics.
Once these steps are completed, and you are determined to meet all of the requirements of affiliation, you will receive:
- Certificate of Affiliation (suitable for framing)
- Additional documentation as may be required
- “Full Fellowship” perks like opportunities for education, mission, and “Home Office” ministry support for all within your affiliated ministry.