The United New Testament Church, International is actively affirming and upholding the Biblical standard of a Mighty Priesthood of all Believers. The sacrificial death of Jesus Christ annulled the Aaronic priesthood, as we read in the Epistle to the Hebrews. As the perfect Son of God and High Priest, Jesus established a new covenant (Heb. 9:15-22) with better promises (Heb. 8:6) when he offered himself (Heb. 7:27) as the perfect victim once for all (Heb. 7:27) as our substitute (Heb. 7:27) and ransom (Heb. 9:15). By his death he took away our sins (Heb. 9:28), made us perfect (Heb. 10:14), obtained for us eternal redemption (Heb. 9:12), opened a new and living way in and through him to God’s throne of grace, and sat down at the right hand of God (Heb. 10:12). He now invites every believer (Heb. 9:14) to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus (Heb. 10:19) to offer continually spiritual sacrifices (Heb. 13:15, 16) as priests in Christ.
“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28 NKJV
Not all who are called to serve are called to be “ordained”. The United New Testament Church, Int. Ministry Association knows this and understands that this in no way limits your authority. We are all called, each to His purpose as He has determined. We respect this, celebrate it, and seek to support all who are called to do His work, especially in the places and ways that may not be “orthodox” but still Christ centered and Holy Spirit led.
For all of you, the process to join this growing “body” of servants is simple:
1) Complete the online Membership Application be sure to describe in detail your personal testimony and select the box indicating that you DO NOT wish to be ordained.
2) Participate fully in the phone interview that will be scheduled with a Board Member as a result of your Membership Application.
3) Establish some benevolence with the fellowship either by monthly giving or other participation to strengthen and serve the fellowship. (This will be explained further in your interview)
4) Establish a presence within the UNTCI website as a “Fellow” member and introduce yourself across the UNTCI social media outlets.
5) Submit to and keep current (kept on file at “home office”- good for three years) a background check provided by UNTCI, if your ministry activity will involve regular access to children. *optional for non-ordained members
- “Full Fellowship” perks like full access to our website content and fellowship with some of the biggest hearts in ministry, opportunities for education, mission, and ministry support from “Home Office”.