[frame bgcolor=” #1e73be” fgcolor=” #ffffff” shadow=”ebs_shadow shadow both-lifted-corner”]
[button style=”btn-success btn-lg” icon=”glyphicon-film” icontype=”glyphicon” align=”left” type=”link” target=”false” title=”CHECK OUT PASTOR SAM’S MyDMC GUIDED TOUR VIDEO!” link=”http://live.untci.org/video_listing/pastor-sams-untci-guided-tour-part-3-mydmc/”]
Below, you will find direct access to all of your UNTCI Ministry Association Membership data. FromÂ yourÂ DMC Dashboard, you are able to:
[list] [li type=”glyphicon-ok”]Â Manage your Association Membership Subscriptions[/li] [li type=”glyphicon-ok”]Â Manage your Email,Â Mailing and Shipping Addresses on File[/li] [li type=”glyphicon-ok”]Â Print Tax Receipts for All Membership Dues, Donations and Purchases[/li] [li type=”glyphicon-ok”] Manage your Ministry Association Orientation progress [/li] [li type=”glyphicon-ok”]Â Manage yourÂ DigitalÂ Membership Certificate (Available on your Membership Receipt and/or upon completion of your Ministry Association Orientation)Â [/li] [li type=”glyphicon-ok”]Â Manage yourÂ Digital OrdinationÂ PaperworkÂ (Available upon completion of your OrdinationÂ Orientation)Â [/li] [li type=”glyphicon-ok”]Â Manage yourÂ MinistryÂ CEU Courses and Certificates [/li] [/list]
[frame bgcolor=” #dd3333″ fgcolor=” #ffffff” shadow=”ebs_shadow shadow both-lifted-corner”]
Before you do **Anything**, go directly to your BACKEND PROFILEÂ here.
The “NicknameÂ (required)”Â field MUST state your name EXACTLY AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON ALL PAPERWORK.Â CHECK spelling, titles and punctuation. Your paperwork draws info directly from this field.Â We are not responsible for any certificate errors caused by oversight.
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of that page & click “Update Profile” before proceeding. Thank you.
[separator style=”separator-dotted”]MY MINISTRY CERTIFICATE & COURSE ENROLLMENT DATA[/separator]
If you should have access to a Certificate or Orientation course, but it is not reflected above, please contact us immediately via the SUPPORT tab to the left of any page. . [ld_profile]
[separator style=”separator-dotted”]MY MINISTRY MEMBERSHIP, DONATIONÂ & PURCHASE DATA[/separator]
[separator style=”separator-dotted”]MY ORDER TRACKING[/separator]
[separator style=”separator-dotted”]UNTCI MINISTRY ASSOCIATION INFORMATIONAL DOWNLOADS[/separator]
UNTCI MEMBER COVENANT & CODE OF ETHICS
UNTCI STATEMENT OF FAITH
UNTCI MINISTRY ASSOCIATION CONSTITUTION & BYLAWS
UNTCI CURRENT YEAR CORPORATE FILING
UNTCI NEW MEMBER CHECKLIST
UNTCI ORDAINED MINISTER MONTHLY CHECKLIST
UNTCI 2014-2015 MEMBER DUES CALCULATION CHART
UNTCI – TECU EVENTS MAIN CAMPUS MAP
[separator style=”separator-dashed”]DMC F.A.Q.[/separator]
[toggles] [toggle active=”active” ocicon=”true” title=”Who Has Access to the DMC?” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-right” icontype=”fa” iconcolor=”#000000″]
- All resgitered users of UNTCI’s website can access the DMC Page.
- The content you find on this page is dynamically generated based on your own interaction history with UNTCI’s Virtual Office fromÂ late AugustÂ 2013 forward.Â (An archived Records area is projected forÂ Fall 2014 to allow you access to historical documents relating to your membership. We maintain your complete ministry association history at headquarters and are currently working on securely providing that complete info to you online. You will be notified by email once thisÂ has been completed.)
- If a registered user has no active membership, they will have very little information available to them on the DMC, and will have no access to documentation, etc.
- Likewise, a registered user who is an Active Ministry Association Member will have full access to all subscription history invoices, membership orientations, Ordination CEU’s and certificates.[/toggle]
[toggle ocicon=”true” title=”Can GUESTS View the DMC Page?” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-right” icontype=”fa” iconcolor=”#000000″]Yes they can.Â They are able to view this F.A.Q. Section, a login form and a generic Order Tracking form.[/toggle]
[toggle ocicon=”true” title=”Who Can View My PersonalÂ DMC Info?” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-right” icontype=”fa” iconcolor=”#000000″]
- The only two entitiesÂ who can see your personal DMC info are you and the UNTCI Headquarters Office staff.
- Admin Team volunteers are extremely limited as to what information they can access, unless they are physicallyÂ located AT the UNTCI Headquarters Office under the direct supervision of the Staff of Dr. Weyant, UNTCI President.
- We take your personal privacyÂ very seriously and do not allow telecommuting volunteers access to your personal information above and beyond what you personally CHOOSE to share on your Ministry Profile.
- To view your public ministry profle, Hover over the words “We Bless You Today…” in the upper right corner of any page. This activates your Member Menu drop-down. Click onÂ Profile>View.[/toggle]
[toggle ocicon=”true” title=”How Will I Know Updates Have Been Made to MyÂ DMC?” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-right” icontype=”fa” iconcolor=”#000000″]
- The Ministry Association’s Primary method of outgoing communication with ALL MembersÂ is via Email.
- Be sure you are on the ministry’s announcement list here.Â (Opens in new window)
- You must also be sure the domain untci.org is added to your email provider’s preferred sender’s listÂ (sometimes called “whitelist” or “safelist”)Â to ensure announcement emails are not sent to your spam folder by mistake.
- Many email providers send *all* automated emails to the spam folder, regardless of whether or not you asked to receive the mailing.
- Proactively addingÂ the domain untci.org to your email provider’s preferred sender’s list circumvents that default behavior altogether and ensures all Ministry Notices make it to your inbox.
Some notices you will receive as they relate to the DMC are: [list] [li type=”glyphicon-plus”]Â Membership Subscription Renewals[/li] [li type=”glyphicon-plus”]Â Orientation and Documentation Download Information[/li] [li type=”glyphicon-plus”]Â Tax Receipts for Member Dues, Donation and Purchases[/li] [li type=”glyphicon-plus”]Â Ministry Association Announcements, Discussions and Update Notices[/li] [/list]
[toggle ocicon=”true” title=”How Do I Access my Membership Documentation?” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-right” icontype=”fa” iconcolor=”#000000″]
- You must complete the Orientation Course for your Membership Level to access your Full Ministry Association Documentation.
- Members who Joined or Reactivated their memberships on or after May 12, 2014 will receive their Certificate of Membership instantly via our email delivery system. This link is also included on the Receipt Page, in the “MY MINISTRY MEMBERSHIP, DONATIONÂ & PURCHASE DATA” section listed below.
- Any additional documentation provided with your particular membership is providedÂ upon completion of the relative Orientation Course for your Membership.Â [/toggle]
[toggle ocicon=”true” title=”How Should I Print My Ministry Documentation?” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-right” icontype=”fa” iconcolor=”#000000″]
- We reccommend using any type ofÂ parchment paperÂ available at any local office supply store orÂ online.
- Ensure your printerÂ isÂ set to print at the highest qualityÂ setting you have available for the best result.
- If you do not have a printer, you can save the certificate as a PDF on your computer or mobile divice and take it to nearly any public library, office supply store, UPS Store or FedEx Store for printing.
- You can even just email it to a friend or family member and ask them to print it out for you.
- There are many, manyÂ options at your disposal.Â [/toggle]
[toggle ocicon=”true” title=”Why Did UNTCI Move to Digital Documentation?” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-right” icontype=”fa” iconcolor=”#000000″]
- Instantaneous empowerment of the Body of Christ worldwide
- In an age where books, insurance cards, professional membership materials, etc. are all being delivered digitally, it is increasingly becoming a necessity to be able to carry around your credentials in digital format and/or print instantly from home
- Zero resources expended on shipping or processing – leaving more ministry resources available for empowerment, outreach & educational opportunities
[toggle ocicon=”true” title=”What Do I Do if I Can’t Access My Documentation?” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-right” icontype=”fa” iconcolor=”#000000″]
- First, check to see if there is a Progress Bar at the top of the page. Â This will be visible whenever UNTCI’s Tech Team is working on the DMC backend. Â Once work is completed, you will regain full access to your documentation and other DMC items.
- Next, be sure yourÂ Membership is Active. Â Sometimes people simply forget toÂ renew. Your access is based directly on the status of yourÂ membership.Â [/toggle]
[toggle ocicon=”true” title=”How Do I Get In Touch With Headquarters About My DMC?” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-right” icontype=”fa” iconcolor=”#000000″]If you have any questions or concerns that are not addressed in this F.A.Q. Section, please get in touch with us via the SUPPORT tab at the left of any page.[/toggle]
[toggle ocicon=”true” title=”What is all this?Â I was ordained by this ministry way back whenâ€¦ why do I NOW have to maintain a Ministry Association Membership?” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-right” icontype=”fa” iconcolor=”#000000″]
1)Â By Unanimous Vote at the 2009 Annual Conference, the UNTCI constitution was amended to state that any minister ordained **BY** the United New Testament Church, International is required to be a **MEMBER** of the United New Testament Church, International Ministry Association.Â One cannot be appointed to an office IN an organization without first being a member OF the organization. You must have the covering of a qualifying UNTCI Ministry Association Membership to be an Ordained Minister within our Ministry.
2)Â This change was necessary to fully ensure our ministers are in compliance with all local, state, national and many international laws, as they relate to ministry and outreach.
3)Â This has been announced repeatedly over the last several years via the ministryâ€™s weekly newsletter.Â This is the primary method of disseminating information. We are not responsible if ministers do not maintain a subscription, or do not read the email when it comes.(Manage your subscription here: http://untci.org/newsletter/ )
4) Anyone ordained prior to the implementation of this unanimous directive that chose not to activate membership in the United New Testament Church, International Ministry Association has an archived (inactive, not valid) ordination.Â The only way to activate their ordination is to activate their membership in the United New Testament Church, International Ministry Association. Once activated, the original ordination date stands.
ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP HERE:Â http://untci.org/shoppe/full-fellowship-annual/
- We do not ordain non-members.
- Those ordained prior to December 2009 have *inactive* archived ordinations, unless they have and maintain a current Ministry Association membership.
- This was passed in 2009 by a majority vote of the Annual Conference and fully implemented in 2010 â€“ this is nothing new.
- This information can only possibly be â€œnewâ€ to someone if they havenâ€™t read a newsletter or visited the site in several years, which by most state and local laws would completely nullify the original ordination anyway, due to lack of regular communion with the ordaining body.
- Rather than discard ordination records, we archive them to afford ministers the opportunity to come into compliance.
- Maintaining a current Ministry Association Membership with UNTCI meets all international, state and local legal requirements.
You do not need to speak to anyone at Headquarters to reinstate your ordination.Â Simply obtain and maintain an active Ministry Association Membership – pulling your ordination from archives into active status is automatically handled as a part of each Membership process.