This is our #1 Support Question, by far… and for good reason. Â If there is no photo of you on your Ministry Profile, we will *not* process your Membership Packet. This is one of many security measures we have in place to prevent fraud, and we do not make exceptions.
Here is a quick tutorial to help make sure you’re on the right track to receiving your Member Photo ID:
1) Make Sure You Are Logged In. Hover over the words “We Bless You Today, [yourname]” in the upper right-hand corner of any page.
2) From the drop-down menu that appears, hover over “Profile” & click on “Change Avatar”‘
3) Select a clear “head shot” photo of yourself from your local computer & upload.
Photo Selection Tips:
- This is the picture for your Official Photo ID. If you can’t picture it on your ID, don’t use it.
- Select a clear, well-lit photo of yourself from the chest up.
- Make sure your photo is large enough resolution for us to use.
- If it is too tiny, it will look grainy or like blocks when cropped and zoomed for your ID.
- Make sure the photo is current, and is actually of *you*, not your dog Fluffy, or of your beautiful rose garden, or of an inspirational quote…
- Remember: If there is no photo of you on your Ministry Profile, we will *not* process your Membership Packet. This is one of many security measures we have in place to prevent fraud, and we do not make exceptions.
Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, â€œPeace and safety,â€ destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to know those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you. Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other. And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone. Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is Godâ€™s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good, reject every kind of evil.
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.
Brothers and sisters, pray for us. Greet all Godâ€™s people with a holy kiss. I charge you before the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers and sisters.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Â ~ 1 Thessalonians 5