It’s About Relationship – Not Religion.
The United New Testament Church, International Ministry Association, LLC. is a worldwide fellowship of Christ-Centered Ecclesiae – Churches, Ministries and Missions, active everywhere on Earth – Serving God Right Where They Are. We endeavor to simply and authentically serve the Lord in and through genuine relationship with Him and one another.
We are organized as a Prelature primarily to provide covering, support, communication, and continuity (communion) to those outside the mainstream denominational church, being called to independent ministry both traditional and non-traditional alike.
- Together, in relationship with Christ, we are a church ~The United New Testament Church~
- Together, in relationship with one another in Christ, we are an association ~The United New Testament Church, International Ministry Association~
- Together, in association for one another, and under Christ, we maintain two separate ministries for the support of both the church, and the association:
- “Home Office” The United New Testament Church, Int. LLC this is the support organization that keeps the ministry files, ensures the membership is up to date on requirements and serves as administration support for the Church, the Minister and the Ministry Members of UNTCI.
- Trinity Evangelical Christian University is our private Seminary available to all members for continued education, professional certificate course training, and degree programs designed to be relevant and foundational for the Lay, the Minister, and the Missionary for where they are called and beyond.
Testimonials from Our Members
There’s no better way to communicate the benefits of UNTCI Membership than to hear directly from our members what it means to be a part of the UNTCI Family
Changed my Life
“My entire ministry life has changed since getting involved with UNTCI. I served as a denominational Pastor for over 20 years, and over time I realized much of what I was teaching simply didn’t agree with Scripture. I decided I couldn’t be dishonest any longer, in accordance with James 3:1. UNTCI welcomed me with open arms, and introduced me to what the true freedom of New Testament ministry is all about. God bless the freeing work of the UNTCI Family.”
~ Willie C., Director: Homeless Shelter in Nevada
Opened Closed Doors
“I have served in various ministry positions within my former denomination for over 25 years. Despite having earned a Master of Theology through their seminary, my previous church refused to ordain me, a female, as Pastor. UNTCI welcomed me in and empowered me to follow the calling I know God has on my life. If it weren’t for Dr. Weyant and the entire UNTCI Family, I would not be able to obey God. That’s big.”
~ Sandy R., Pastor: Local Fellowship in New York
Protection in Dangerous Places
“I live in a country where it is against the law to be a Christian. The penalty can be as severe as death. Thanks to the resources and fellowship of the online UNTCI Community, I am able to safely lead our local fellowship in spirit and truth. Being connected to a greater body of believers is impossible for a fellowship like ours. UNTCI does not oppress us financially, they truly do exist to connect the Body of Christ, and we are living proof.”
~ “Daniel”, Pastor: Location Withheld for Safety Reasons
Embracing Non-Traditional Ministry
“In our area, you have to be associated with a greater ministry body in order to legally perform things like weddings, etc. In reaching out to local denominational churches for guidance, we got a lot of doors slammed in our faces, to be honest. See, we’re a biker fellowship. In the last few years, our fellowship has grown from just a few guys riding and worshiping God together on the weekends to a group of nearly 100 bikers and their families. We need to be able to serve them in weddings and funerals, etc. Because of UNTCI – and ONLY UNTCI – we can legally do what God says we should do. UNTCI didn’t see the tattoos and beards – they saw the heart of Christ in us. It changed everything for our fellowship. Thank you. ”
~ Dave A., Director: Biker Fellowship in North Carolina